Monday, September 23, 2013

Masons, Masons everywhere and some minor goofin

 My brain hurts!  WHAAAAA!

So little apologetics to take care of since the interview, so much time.  Wait scratch that, reverse it. I guess Im with Terry on this one, his words though confusing on the surface for an uncatechised fellow do serve as a jumping off point for people that would never talk about the church outside of mockery.  But having said that I would caution in saying “And you shall be hated by all men for my name's sake: but he that shall persevere unto the end, he shall be saved.” So lets not become complacent in being happy that confusion reigns because though his words help some, it scandalizes others.
On a happy note ChurchMilitant put out a new FBI (formally CIA) episode on Freemasonry.  It’s a helpful introduction to what Freemasonry is and I recommend it for your viewing below.  I have also posted a video below from John Salza who goes into depth on Masonry and exposes it for what it is (indifferentism).




On a lighter note 

Maybe Francis Goal? J/K + 

No comments:

Post a Comment