Friday, April 17, 2015

2 Thumbs up for Marvel's Daredevil

Daredevil, the Catholic super hero
I was a little concerned about this new series just because I was not sure of the production quality and the story lines that would be seen within, but my goodness I LOVE this series!

The character stays true to the comics and this Catholic faith is a central point of the series.

It is a little darker than other Marvel films so I would not recommend it for those under 12, but it is a fantastic series!  I would say that the series is closer to "The Dark Knight" films then any Marvel films I can think of.

Another interesting thing is the way they developed the characters within during season one.  Both Matt Murdock and King Pin are intense figures with great depth. I would even say that King Pin is the best Marvel studios villain to date.

It is worth the watch, after prayer of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment